Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Twilight Spa Party!

Marlena, Jo Jo, Me Nicole and Erin!!!! Could there be a more perfect night that a Twilight Spa Party? I think not! We got pampered. We got to eat amazing food. We had fabulous company! And we got to squeal like girls!!!! What a blast! And to top it all off Jo Jo got to be there with me! Wahoo!!! Thanks to our WONDERFUL husbands who watched the kiddos so we could have a night off!!! Here's the product of our pampering! Soft Sexy Blood Red Toes!

I absolutely LOVE decorating for parties! So I had a blast doing this!
Our Bookmark Favors.
The Bookmarks read, " I used to be normal... Then I read twilight!"
My friend Marlena has never read twilight or watched the movies but we dragged her to it anyways! She was a GREAT sport and I think she might have even enjoyed the movie a little! This is her bookmark. It reads, "I'm STILL normal... I've never read twilight!"
I made all the book covers 3d. I actually cut and painted this tulip to look like the cover.

Here's our pampering bags with each of our initials on them and full of goodies.
Our sassy rings and our "Blood Donating Kits" (aka first aide kits!)
Erin made the most YUMMY Brown Sugar Body Scrub! We smelt good enough to eat for reals after our pedicures!


More picts of the 3d covers!


I love my bloodied roses! They are made from actual book pages!
This is Jo Jo's section. No fire because of Oxygen and sugar free candy! Plus a handsome Jacob picture to look at while she was being pampered! :)
We weren't "Vegetarians" for our twilight party! The most delicious meatballs!!! Yum!
Mini cheesecakes!!!
These Pom Pom Balls really are Blood Red I just couldn't capture it in the Picture!
Nothing like some Bloody glasses to get you in the Twilight mood!
I made these cookie pops using Grasshopper Cookies and let me tell you they turned out YUMMO! And yes they are red too!!!
I shouldn't do this post while I'm starving! It was all so good I want to do it again!!!

Thanks ladies for an amazing night, great food and tons of wonderful memories! I have some of the greatest friends!!! Happy Twilighting!

2 comments:

  1. Cassie!
    Thank you for an amazing time! You are so talented and I love you for so many reasons. Thank you for your friendship and sharing pieces of your life with me. Love ya, Nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so much fun!! I still can't believe how much work you put into it, but I'm so glad you did. :) thanks so much for a fabulous night and thanks so much more for being the amazing friend you are. :) love ya, Sistah!!

    ReplyDelete