Thursday, April 29, 2010

Our Sweet Jordin Lee

Our Sweet Jordin Lee arrived on April 12th @2:19 p.m. We were all so excited to have her here with us! We were REALLY excited that she only weighed 7.5lbs instead of Shea's 8.4lbs! She came into the world alert and with her tongue hanging out. She wanted to see and taste anything she could I guess! She is an eater too! At two weeks she's already up to 8.2lbs. She is such a great baby! She is always smiling, even if it is at angels! ( I think it's at Steven, who we gave her the middle name Lee after!) Pace and Shea absolutely love her and want to hold her constantly! Daddy is already wrapped around her finger. And me, I love to sit and stare at her. She is so amazing!


Pace and Shea are sooo proud of their new sister. Shea tells everyone, "You want to come see my new Jordin!"

Thanks to Gramma Luvlee for taking these amazing pictures! She captured my sweet little girl so well!

Daddy loves his baby girl! I love this picture!

My little ball of Joy!

I love this picture of Jordin! She is so precious! This is after she peed, pooped, and spit up up all over me! The price we pay for Great pictures!!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Cassie! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cassie, She is so beautiful & precious! I love her name too. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom did GREAT pictures, they are all so "luvlee"! Your family is adorable, and I love her name!Kiah's middle name is Lee too (it was after Matt's dad's name) but it really is such a special name! Keep the post coming, I love seeing updates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cassie she is such a doll! I love little girls to they are so fun. Koley keeps telling me we need to go get a new baby girl! I wish it was that easy:) I love her name to! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at the way she's looking at her mommy. That's love! :)

    ReplyDelete